Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE COST OF AN INSPECTION?
We offer FREE inspections! Call our offices today to schedule yours now.
licensed and insured?
Yes, of course! Our license verification can be found using this link, https://cib.ok.gov/are-they-licensed and the license number is 80004849. Our certificate of insurance can be provided upon request.
DO YOU ALL DO METAL ROOFING AS WELL AS SHINGLES?
Yes. Photos can be provided upon request or you can view some on our social media pages or in the "gallery" section of our website.
CAN ROCKSTAR ROOFING COMPLETE ALL THE WORK ON THE INSURANCE CLAIM?
Yes. We can complete any work listed on the insurance paperwork including but not limited to; gutters, siding, fascia, soffits, windows, garage doors, power washing, etc. If you have any questions about this process, we'd be happy to answer any questions!
DO'S AND DONT'S WHEN HIRING A CONTRACTOR.
The most valuable step in replacing your roof or in any kind of construction job is choosing the right fit for a contractor. Choosing the right person for the job is important because if placed in the wrong hands, projects can become stressful and problematic. Ultimately, homeowners need to choose the person or persons that make them feel relaxed and taken care of, one that will ensure that the process of repairing or replacing your roof is as stress-free as possible.
- ASK FOR RECOMMENDATIONS - there are the obvious sources for recommendations; friends and family, Google, Facebook, etc., but another reliable source would be the local lenders, Chamber of Commerce, even the local roofing supply company. These people will give you suggestions of companies that they rely on and have a good relationship with. This is important because most of these people deal with the financial side of these businesses which means that they are in good standing if they are recommending them to potential customers.
- PERFORM INTERVIEWS DURING YOUR INITIAL PHONE CALL - it is important that homeowners gather a list of potential companies and give them a quick phone call with questions for the contractor. These questions will reveal the knowledge of the contractor, reliability and attention that they plan to give your project. A few potential questions are:
- What kind of warranties do you offer?
- Are you able/willing to provide several jobs for me to go look at myself?
- If we were to sign a contract with you, would you have someone from your company on the job at all times whenever someone is performing work?
- EVALUATE PREVIOUS WORK - if you ask the contractor for a list of jobs to go visit, go look at them! It is possible that the company has a website, social media page, etc. that will also display their work, give that a look!
- GET AN INSPECTION PERFORMED - if you still have not narrowed down the search, call potential contractors for an inspection and possible estimate of the work intended to be performed.
- ENSURE THAT THE CONTRACTOR HAS GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE - a reliable and established contractor will have general liability insurance. A general liability insurance carrying contractor should be important to homeowners because it keeps you from being liable if an accident did occur. Also, it protects the contractor and his/her business as well.